installing lilypond vrom autopackage

From: Jobst Harders
Subject: installing lilypond vrom autopackage
Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2005 22:18:51 +0200

Hi,

eric Sandberg directed me to this list, so I hope I may ask my following uestion here.

I would like to install Lilypond on my system, using SuSE 9.1. I downloaded the package, but get the error message that "Python language runtime "cannot be found. I had a look in Yast and Python interpreter is installed on my system. Is anyone out there who could tell me what else I do have to install?

Thanks in advance!

Jobst