Re: compiling times?

From: Gordon Gilbert
Subject: Re: compiling times?
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 07:39:51 -0400 (EDT)

Hi!

I'm definitely not an expert on Lilypond syntax and stuff. Mostly I have used files that look like what I need, and exchange the data needed to make a different song. But I did catch one thing in your file that might also be a typo (saw the reply about the [) . Scroll down through your code to see a gap where that is -- I've inserted a comment there.