Re: compiling times?

From: Jay Hamilton, Sound and Silence
Subject: Re: compiling times?
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 08:21:45 -0700

Han-Wen and Fr. Gilbert and all.
Correcting the [ to { and sice to size now gives me an error log -whew! but it doesn't like this bit. And I look at the manual and have fiddled with the parts and can't seem to get it right. So is the problem before this even though the complaint is either about << or layout { ? or is there a part I don't have right?

Thanks.
Jay

\score {
   <<
   \context Staff = flute
   \context Staff = clarinet
   \context Staff = violin
   \context Staff = xylophone
   \context Staff = piano \piano
   \context Staff = trombone
   \context Staff = cello

   \layout {
       \context {
       \Score }
   }

\midi {tempo 4 = 60 }

Childhood is a Journey not a race- Emma Sadinsky aged 8
Jay Hamilton
Sound and Silence
206-328-7694
www.soundand.com