Re: putting number on top of each other

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: putting number on top of each other
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 13:53:41 +0200

sorry, i wasn't really exact: i just realize my english is seriously lacking some basic music- specific expressions. maybe this picture makes cleare what I'm trying to do (this has been done with the \column command):

Why don't you include also the .ly code you used for your
example, with some comments pointing out the problematic
cases? This makes it much easier to provide specific
comments and hints.

   /Mats