Re: Tweaking endpoints of spanners?

From: Joe Neeman
Subject: Re: Tweaking endpoints of spanners?
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 12:14:27 +1000

Oops, I forgot to send this to the list...

The same question applies to hairpins; I have a few situations where I want to shift one end of a hairpin up or down without affecting the other end.

No, but if you want I can do something as a sponsored feature. Redoing hairpins to allow automatic angling is on my wishlist, but we could start with adding manually angled hairpins as a sponsored feature.

Ah, I hadn't seen that wishlist before. Thanks, Mats, for the link. As far as manual hairpins goes, I think that would be just a temporary fix and I would much rather see the full solution. But I'm unlikely to be able to afford it (I'm a student on an intermittent income) by myself. Are there other people interested in this feature? I might also be able to convince my brother to help out.

Joe