Re: Book creation

From: Jonathan Townes
Subject: Re: Book creation
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 14:38:08 -0400

Rev
Rev. Gilbert,
I found a link that may be of some use to you. It is a sight-singing book created with Lilypond and LaTex.
http://www.lightandmatter.com/sight/sight.html
-Jonathan Townes

From: Gordon Gilbert <address@hidden>
Date: September 5, 2005 6:36:26 PM EDT
Subject: Book creation

Hi all!

I have composed a Missa Brevis (short Mass) setting with several distinct pieces.  In the past I have simply printed each piece out on separate pages.  However, I would like to put them all together in a book, with title page, contents (with one-bar snippets if that's not too difficult), a page of comments, etc.  Can someone point me to where in the documentation (or elsewhere) I can find *all* the necessary information on doing that?  I have looked in the docs, and found some of it, but I think I am missing something.  I use 2.5.29, and run it on FreeBSD 5.3 with a reasonable amount of horsepower and ram.

Thanks in advance,

Blessings,

Fr. Gordon Gilbert+

    |                 Angels' Roost Farm                  |
    |       Rev. Fr. Gordon Gilbert & Susan Gilbert       |
    |                   705-549-5056                      |
    |                address@hidden                  |
    |                address@hidden                 |