Re: Templates repository

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Templates repository
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 10:04:38 +0200

I don't really see any clear distinction between templates and
the examples in the LSR. Most templates we have today contain
some example music and I guess that people usually cut bits and
pieces from both templates and snippets when they want to set up
their own files. So, why not include also "templates" in the LSR?
If the comment includes the word "template", you can easily find
those snippets that the author considered as a template.

   /Mats

Mehmet Okonsar wrote:
It would be nice if there is a Templates repository exactly like the code
snippets rep.
Just fill in the notes..
for lazy guys.. (like me)

Best Regards,