lilypond and Tablatures

From: laurent ducos
Subject: lilypond and Tablatures
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 11:48:52 +0200

Hi
i'm a french user of lilypond (my english is bad, sorry).
I would like that the partition is presented in this manner
Partition with two voice (i arrived there) an below the tablature of the
\Melodie voice (in spite of my research in documentation I do not arrive
there )
Thanks to help me

\version "2.6.0"
blanknotes = {
\override Voice.NoteHead
        #'transparent = ##t
\override Voice.Stem
        #'transparent = ##t
 }
unblanknotes = {\revert Voice.NoteHead #'transparent
\revert Voice.Stem #'transparent
}
\header{
        title = "Brasileirinho"
        subtitle = ""
        poet = ""
        composer = "Joao Pernambuco"
        meter = ""
        opus = ""
        arranger = "Laurent Ducos"
        instrument = ""
        dedication = ""
        piece = ""
        head = ""
        copyright = "Gnu General Public Licence"
        footer = ""
        tagline = ""
}

#(set-global-staff-size 20)
Melodie =  \context Voice = Melodie {
        \set Staff.midiInstrument = "acoustic guitar (nylon)"
        \time 2/4
        \key g \major
        \clef "G_8"
        \stemUp
        d'16-3 fis'-2 e'-0 c''-4 d' fis' e' c'' |
}
Basse =  \context Voice = Basse {
%!Nonprimary Voice
        \set Staff.midiInstrument = "acoustic guitar (nylon)"
        \time 2/4
        \key g \major
        \clef "G_8"
        \stemDown
        d'4 d' |

}

MelodieStaff = \context Staff = MelodieStaff <<
        \Melodie
        \Basse

\score {
        <<