Re: templates

From: Trent Johnston
Subject: Re: templates
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 21:30:52 +1000

Thanks for that Peter...

It's been on the list for a while... the windows native version produces a
postscript file that can't be viewed for some reason...

The postscript files produced with the linux version of Lilypond can be
viewed...

Obviously it's bug with Lilypond and not with the windows version..
thanks...

> Hmm... I haven't done anything to make it work. I normally only use PS,
> since it takess too long (IMHO) to run Lilypond when also producing PDF.

Yes .. PDF is very cumbersome ... so that's why I'm trying to use the
postscript files but they don't seem to work in the windows version...

Thanks again..

Trent