RE: Ties in second endings

From: Fairchild
Subject: RE: Ties in second endings
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 06:25:23 -0500

Mats -

Thanks.  Your two alternatives should make the docs, maybe Tips and Tricks.

In your preferred case, using a hidden grace longer than 1/16 causes a third
ending to be inserted.  Why?  Bug?

Using

       {\grace{\hideNotes g32 ( g32 }\unHideNotes a4 ) g e d | c1 }}

improves the tie by making it slightly longer.

                         - Bruce