Re: Drum Staff timbales-style

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Drum Staff timbales-style
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 15:43:23 -0700

On 21-Sep-05, at 2:43 AM, Mehmet Okonsar wrote:

Despite my efforts I wasn't been able to make this:
---------------
\new DrumStaff{
     \set DrumStaff.drumStyleTable = #timbales-style {
         \drummode { timh8 timh ssh timl ssh16 ssl cb4 }}
        }
--------------
It gives a 5 lines staff when I want 2..

This information can be found in the manual page "Percussion staves".

\new DrumStaff {
\override DrumStaff.StaffSymbol #'line-count = #2
     \set DrumStaff.drumStyleTable = #timbales-style {
         \drummode { timh8 timh ssh timl ssh16 ssl cb4 }}
        }

The manual on the subject presuppose a much more knowledgeable reader than I

Please see
http://lilypond.org/web/devel/participating/documentation-adding

Cheers,
- Graham