Re: Harp Pedals - "programming error" message

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Harp Pedals - "programming error" message
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 15:55:02 -0700

On 20-Sep-05, at 1:37 AM, Mehmet Okonsar wrote:

When I insert such a long markup:
----------------------------------
_\markup { \large \bold {C} \natural \bold {D} \flat \bold {E} \sharp \bold
{F} \flat \bold {G} \natural \bold {A} \flat \bold {B} \sharp}
----------------------------------
I got the following message (but the score compiles fine)
programming error: script direction not yet known

Please send a complete example. My guess it that you are trying to define

foo=_\markup{}

when you should do

foo=\markup{}

c4_\foo

but without seeing the source file, I can't really tell.
- Graham