Textedit URL in Windows XP

From: Stephan Moss
Subject: Textedit URL in Windows XP
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 13:40:24 -0700

I have Lilypond 2.6 running under Windws XP with Cygwin and Jedit 4.2.

When I click on a note or other object in Acrobat Reader, it invokes IE
with the textedit url and gives an error.  How do I configure things so
that it invokes Jedit?  (I'm aware it only does lines, not columns.)

This is probably simple and probably documented somewhere I missed.

Thanks

Dr. Stephan L. Moss
Sr. Systems Analyst
Information Technology Services
Pomona College
Claremont, CA 91711

This message has been scanned by Postini anti-virus software.