Tuplet Formatter-Navigating in the Program Reference

From: Mehmet Okonsar
Subject: Tuplet Formatter-Navigating in the Program Reference
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 17:24:12 +0300

To learn about formatting tuplets, I get into:
--------
tupletNumberFormatFunction (procedure)
Function taking a music as input, producing a string. This function is
called to determine the text to print on a tuplet bracket.
--------
Then how can I learn what are the options and their syntax, for example:
-------
\set tupletNumberFormatFunction = #fraction-tuplet-formatter
------
what are the other options and what are their syntax? Where are they in the
Program reference?

Best Regards,
Mehmet Okonsar, pianist-composer
www.okonsar.com