Accidental placement above/below note

From: Ruud van Silfhout
Subject: Accidental placement above/below note
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 19:31:19 +0200

As I am just an amateur regarding music notation I have a question concening the attached piece of music. The natural shown below the last note, is that meant as a natural normally placed before the note? And is this an alternative (standard) notation for accidentals? And if so, can this be done by lilypond. I know you can of course do this by adding a markup, but I was wondering if this could be done using some kind of property of accidentals or accidentalplacement. I also think that the accidental is somewhat smaller than the normal accidental.

TIA,
Ruud

PNG image