Notation

From: Shajik
Subject: Notation
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 13:58:11 EDT

Dear Sir/madam,

I am an entry level keyboard player (Not professional). I hope you can help me to answer my question.

Instead of sitting and listening several time to learn and play a music from CD's of own choice, is there any software available in the music industry  to generate notation and chords and that can be printed in sheet music form (at least the lead instruments) direct from a CD or MP3 disk . If there any software available, could you please advise me whatever may the cost I would like to buy it.

I hope to have an answer even if mine is a foolish question. Hope you will help me

Thanking you for your time.

Sincerely

Shaji Augustine