RE: Textedit URL in Windows XP

From: Stephan Moss
Subject: RE: Textedit URL in Windows XP
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 15:21:33 -0700

 When I click on the link in Acrobate Reader, IE has

Invalid Syntax Error as the window title

This appeasr in the address bar:
textedit:///cygdrive/C/Music/Powerhouse/PowerHouse.ly:422:4:32

And the window has:
The page cannot be displayed.

(It's interesting that IE comes up, since I have Firefox set as my
default browser.

The registry activity that you mentioned during the install, is that for
installing Lily 2.6 with Cygwin or the native version (2.7).  I ran
regmon while the cygwin installer was running and while it did do some
registry stuff, it didn't do anything with the keys you mentioned.

Thanks

Steve