First page separate

From: matevz . jekovec
Subject: First page separate
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 14:36:09 +0200

Hello all.

I would like to typeset a score with the first, introduction page
which consists of title, author, the whole lyrics, English and some
other translation of it and some other stuff. Then on the second page,
I'd like the score itself to begin. Is there a common practice how
this is done with Lily? I'd like to publish the score to Mutopia
project then, so would rather not use lily-book and other more
advanced tools for page formatting... or should I?

Regards.
- Matevž