Re: lilypond-book/(La)TeX knowledge required

From: Laura Conrad
Subject: Re: lilypond-book/(La)TeX knowledge required
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 14:33:58 -0400

>>>>> "J-C" == Jean-Charles  <address@hidden> writes:

    J-C> Just another silly question about using emacs for handling .lytex
files:

    J-C> How can I get the same fontifying as when opening a .tex or .ltx file?

I just manually say M-x latex-mode.  The _right answer_ is to define
latex-mode as the default mode for .lytex files, or to put a comment
into the file setting latex-mode as the mode for that file, but I'm
too lazy to look up how to do that.

(617) 661-8097  fax: (501) 641-5011
233 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02139