Re: Vertical spacing tweaks.

From: Sven Axelsson
Subject: Re: Vertical spacing tweaks.
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2005 19:56:59 +0200

On 02/10/05, Nicolas Sceaux <address@hidden> wrote:

For the curious, I've put a many score book with vertical space
annotations there:
http://nicolas.sceaux.free.fr/lully/lwv08-annotated.pdf

This is great! The scores for LWV 5 and LWV 8 are excellent for those who, like me, are interested to see how you can put together a big score with Lilypond. A quick question, is there any particular reason why you don't use a ChoirStaff to the parts with interwoven lyrics? I think is is a bit hard to read when the bar lines go through the text.

There wouldn't be any chance that you are redoing the Giulio Cesare score in "pure" Lilypond, i.e. without using TeX?

--
Sven Axelsson