ukulele tab

From: borko (sent by Nabble.com)
Subject: ukulele tab
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 23:18:09 -0700 (PDT)

Hi there,

I am new to this forum. I have been using Lilypond for about a month now and I have generated some nice pages. I am needing to make some chord diagrams for ukulele now.

Here is my problem: since this is a markup command, I don't know where to set the string-count parameter. I have tried stuff like \set Staff.string-count = #'(4) for example but I'm getting nowhere. My journeys throught the documentation haven't been all that fruitful so far.

Thanx, I'll be hoping for a reply.

Cheers,

Borko

Sent from the Gnu - Lilypond - User forum at Nabble.com.