lilyvim

From: Aaron Mehl
Subject: lilyvim
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2005 16:56:09 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

a long time ago, I can't exactly remember when, I was
using gvim to make web pages and installed a ftplugin
to speed things up.

At that time I decieded to copy his system of tag
entry and use it with lilypond.

I used it a bit and only recently when I had to
collaborate with a friend who insists on not typing
lilypond commands (if it aint a gui he don't want it)
did I dust it off.

I truthfully enjoy using gvim for editing lilypond
files but have always felt that its potential hasn't
been fully utilized.

That said I am calling on anyone who uses vim for
lilypond to join in and try out my ftplugin. And
contribute suggestions and help to develop it.

I have tempoarily posted it along with the original
lilypond scripts etc from the source packages at:

http://www.geocities.com/aamehl/

If there is enough interest I would gladly move it to
a cvs hosted site such as sourceforge.

What is really needed is some scripting work (python
etc) to bring it up to the level of the jedit
lilypondtools.

But in the meantime, I felt I should give back
something to the community.

Aaron

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs