Repeats and rehearsal mark in drummode music

From: Abbey Lincoln-GLMA001
Subject: Repeats and rehearsal mark in drummode music
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2005 18:51:36 -0400

I just started using LilyPond to notate drumset music.  It's working
very well for me so far.  But I can't figure out how to do two things:

 1. Put a rehearsal mark at the beginning of the first bar ("[A]"), and
 2. Put the bars between repeat symbols ("|:" and ":|")

Here some representative LilyPond code I'd like to be able to do these
things to:

    \version "2.6.3"
    threeSingleF = \drummode {
        cymr16-> sn cymr <sn cymr>
        cymr16-> sn cymr <sn cymr>
        cymr16-> sn cymr <sn cymr>
        cymr16-> sn cymr <sn cymr>
    }
    bdSingleFHhFour = \drummode {
        <bd hhp>8 bd
        <bd hhp>8 bd
        <bd hhp>8 bd
        <bd hhp>8 bd
    }
    \new DrumStaff <<
        \time 4/4
        \new DrumVoice { \voiceOne \threeSingleF \threeSingleF }
        \new DrumVoice { \voiceTwo \bdSingleFHhFour \bdSingleFHhFour }

Would you be able to give me the syntax for those two things?

Thanks very much,

Lincoln Abbey
Chicago, Illinois, USA