FiguredBass - Thank You.

From: Trent J
Subject: FiguredBass - Thank You.
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 10:02:16 +1000

Hello All,

I'd like to thank Han-Wen for his work in implementing the new figured bass scheme in Lilypond. There was a lot of hard work put into this which has resulted in an easy way in which figuredbass numbers and extender lines can be added and formatted.

I would encourage anyone who uses starts using the FiguredBass system or updates their scores to use the system to consider making a donation to further the development of Lilypond.

Thanks again

Trent Johnston