Re: note chart follow-up

From: Erik Sandberg
Subject: Re: note chart follow-up
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 23:55:52 +0200

On Tuesday 11 October 2005 21.49, David Bobroff wrote:
> I found qtree.sty which seems to do pretty much exactly what I need.
> Now to put feta glyphs on the tree...Any hints...?

Hm.. it's outside my area of knowledge, but if I'd get this problem, I would
grab an old lily version (<=2.4). Then I'd write a simple .lytex file, and do
lilypond-book on it. Then I'd look at the resulting .tex file, and try to
remove stuff from it until it just produced a single feta glyph.

--
Erik