RE: Note chart

From: Fairchild
Subject: RE: Note chart
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 18:58:35 -0500

David -

You seem to be posing an interesting challenge, but I don't clearly
visualize what you want to accomplish.  My Arban's doesn't have anything
like your description, at least on the first few pages.  Maybe because it's
not an original edition, but the one newly revised and edited by Edwin
Franko Goldman, copyright 1893 by Carl Fischer.

If you can, please post a graphic.

Thanks.

                   - Bruce