Re: HELP ABOUT SLUR OFFSET

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: HELP ABOUT SLUR OFFSET
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 01:16:36 +0200

MX wrote:
Hi all, bonjour à tous.

1. How can I ajust the position of the beginning of the slur in the picture attached ?

I tried to override the control-points property of the slur object but I couldn't find rules to use it and I just want to push sligtly the beginning of the slur, not the entire slur. The property Slur #'attachment-offsets seemed to do that easyly but it does not exist anymore in the 2.6.0 release.

Slurs have been rewritten, and should in general give a much better result. However, this situation might be an exception. You can move the slur vertically with the #'positions property.

For horizontal offsets, I would have to add some code. I could add that as a sponsored feature (see http://lilypond-design.com/sponsor/ for more information)

2. How can adjust the figure 3 in the tuplet ?

What do you want change about the 3 ?  Its vertical position?

3. In a general manner, it's rather difficult to find in the doc what are all the properties for a given object and how to use them. Does exist anywhere in the doc a thesaurus of all the objects, and for each object all corresponding properties ?

See

http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.6/Documentation/user/out-www/lilypond-internals/All-layout-objects.html#All-layout-objects