Re: Fink's Lilypond 2.6.3 and tex backend

From: Christian Ebert
Subject: Re: Fink's Lilypond 2.6.3 and tex backend
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 14:06:13 +0200

* Mats Bengtsson on Tuesday, October 18, 2005:
> Version 2.6 and later has much better support for other fonts.

I am experimenting now with 2.6.3 from the MacOS disk image (even
though I'd prefer to compile myself w/o gui but I can't get 2.6.4
to compile at the moment).

But:

$ lilypond-book -Flatex -oOut/ lilbook.tex
lilypond-book (GNU LilyPond) 2.6.3
Reading lilbook.tex...
Dissecting...
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File
"/Users/chris/Applications/LilyPond.app//Contents/Resources/bin/lilypond-book",
line 1616, in ?
    main ()
  File
"/Users/chris/Applications/LilyPond.app//Contents/Resources/bin/lilypond-book",
line 1582, in main
    chunks = do_file (file)
  File
"/Users/chris/Applications/LilyPond.app//Contents/Resources/bin/lilypond-book",
line 1470, in do_file
    [c.filter_text () for c in chunks])
  File
"/Users/chris/Applications/LilyPond.app//Contents/Resources/bin/lilypond-book",
line 970, in filter_text
    code = self.substring ('code')
  File
"/Users/chris/Applications/LilyPond.app//Contents/Resources/bin/lilypond-book",
line 714, in substring
    return self.match.group (s)
IndexError: no such group

As an aside: You can also see that I installed in my home folder
because lilycall.py makes a testwrite in the application folder.
So there should be a note exactly which permissions to change
when I want to use lilypond systemwide -- or the installer should
ask whether I want to use it systemwide and set permissions
accordingly.

_B A U S T E L L E N_ lesen!  --->> <http://www.blacktrash.org/baustellen.html>