Re: creating .deb files

From: Gilles
Subject: Re: creating .deb files
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 14:00:04 +0200

Hello.

> I forgot to mention that there are also a number of files in the debian
> directory that may be important, but I don't know where to begin making
> changes:
>
> [...]

I think that you can stop worrying about that (unless you really want to
learn about the debian packagement process), as the debian maintainer has
now released version 2.6.3 (that has been on hold for along time because
of a bug in another software: "mftrace").

Unfortunately, the newly arrived package has a problem that makes it
impossible to install :-{.  See

Best,
Gilles