Midi2ly on Mac

From: Jeffrey J. Ellsworth
Subject: Midi2ly on Mac
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 09:45:58 -0700 (PDT)

I am brand new to LilyPond and I have a Mac with OS X
10.4.  I have version 2.6.3-1 of LilyPond and was just
wondering how to run midi2ly.  I enter midi2ly [path
to midi file] and get an error saying something about
"expecting \midi"  I was just wondering what the
command line should look like or how exactly to run
midi2ly.  Any help would be great.  Thanks.

Jeff

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs