Re: text font and note spacing

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: text font and note spacing
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 10:26:58 +0200

Hans wrote:
Hello list,

Two questions on things I can't figure out (after reading the manual):
1) can I use another text font for lyrics and if so, how to implement this?

See the section on "Font Selection" in the manual. Even if you use
version 2.6.x (always tell when you ask a question), I would recommend
to look in the manual for version 2.7.x in this particular situation,
since the text has been updated and is relevant also to 2.6.

2) is there a global way of horizontal note spacing? I find my scores cramped and I would like the notes (and as a result text) spaced a tad little wider apart. Possible? How?
See the section on Horizontal spacing in the manual.

   /Mats