Re: Proper Text output (kerning etc.)

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: Proper Text output (kerning etc.)
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 11:14:56 +0200

Robert Memering wrote:
But what about metrics and kerning? Just type \markup{Ve}
(e.g. for "Veni sancte spiritus) and you know what I mean.
This hurts my eyes. I can't release books of sheet music
with text that looks like poor MS Word output.

Is there any way to get the old Text quality back?

Have you tried using a font which comes in OTF of TTF formats?