Re: text font problems with 2.6.4 for windows?

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: text font problems with 2.6.4 for windows?
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 12:55:28 +0200

The primary problem is that the file isn't found at all, since the lines
adding to the python path are completely off relative to the windows
setting.

How is that?  Can't we get them completely ON? ;-)
Well, one reason is that you then would have to set the value of
the libdir variable at the top of midi2ly.py in the installation program,
since you don't know before then what installation directory was actually
used. Moving the dll:s and .py include files into bin\ seems a simpler
solution.

By the way, I think I have tracked down the problems with lilypond-book.
It's the redirect 1>/dev/null used in ly.system (lilylib.py), which doesn't
work in Windows. We worked around a similar problem some time ago
by introducing extra temporary files. I could make a more or less ugly
patch if you wish.

  /Mats