RE: Running Lilypond through jEdit in Windows

From: Stephan Moss
Subject: RE: Running Lilypond through jEdit in Windows
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 10:18:30 -0800

Checking the Apple site, it looks like Java 5 is availabel for OS X now:
Java 2 SE 5.0 Release 1
http://www.apple.com/support/downloads/java2se50release1.html

This is probably a dumb question, but what does  Volume 35, Issue 56 refer to?
Until the jEdit plugin central gets updated, I'd still like trying to use the
new version of the tool.

Thanks

Steve