Re: Escape sequence for accentuated characters?

From: Raphael Manfredi
Subject: Re: Escape sequence for accentuated characters?
Date: 1 Nov 2005 21:14:32 GMT

Quoting Jan Nieuwenhuizen <address@hidden> from ml.lilypond.users:
:Raphael Manfredi writes:
:
:> Something is wrong.
:
:Please attach a minimal, but full example of your .ly file.

Here it is.  The character I'm printing is "u`" in case there is
a problem with the encoding via mail.  The UTF-8 encoding is correct.

-------------------------------------
% UTF-8 character messes markup
% Output is fine without the font override, but then I get ugly courier
\version "2.6.3"
\new Staff {
        \clef treble \time 4/4
        \override TextScript #'font-name = "cmr10"
        \relative c'' {
                 a^\markup { piu mosso } b c d e^\markup { piĆ¹ mosso } f g f

Raphael