Re: problem or bug?

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: problem or bug?
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2005 10:03:20 +0100

In the 5th bar, I'm puzzled as to why the running
trill line does not span to the end of the bar when I explicitly attached the \stopTrillSpan at the last spacer quarter note of the bar? I could "cheat" by attaching \stopTrillSpan to a hidden grace note at the end of the bar but I wouldn't like to do this everytime.

In fact this is what I do every time.  Is it so much
trouble?  You can also attach the \stopTrillSpan to a
rest and hide that, eg.

\once \override Rest #'transparent = ##t
r8\stopTrillSpan

Doesn't it work with a spacer note, s8, so you don't have to fiddle with
making things transparent?

  /Mats