lilypond-book fragment padding?

From: Edwin Vane
Subject: lilypond-book fragment padding?
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 22:12:17 -0500

Hi,

I'm noticing that objects that are near the edge of the fragment (such
as the '3' in a triplet in relation to the bottom of the output) are
being clilpped slightly (the bottom of the 3 gets cut off). I've noticed
this with text on the right edge of the fragment as well (in this case,
the right edge is being clipped). The problem doesn't exist in lilypond
proper. Is there a way to fix this? More importantly, is there a way to
pad fragments with whitespace? I've already tried the StaffSymbol's
extra-Y-extent...

I've posted an example of the problem at:

http://www.cgl.uwaterloo.ca/~revane/example.pdf

--

Edwin Vane
   MMath Candidate