Re: Scribus - alternative to lilybook?

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: Scribus - alternative to lilybook?
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2005 20:35:21 +0100

Arthur Dyck wrote:
I'm not sure I understand what it is you want to do with this plugin. If it is just a matter of updating the pdf once you have edited the .ly file, Scribus has a feature where you can select your pdf image and there is an Update feature. I haven't tried it yet, but I suspect you could just do your editing, create your pdf, go over to Scribus and Update your image.

Yes, but you have to work with multiple files, and multiple applications. That gets tiresome and errorprone if you have many (over 40) fragments.