Re: Adding a new feture

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: Adding a new feture
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2005 21:51:21 +0100

Jannik Jeppesen wrote:
 Though there is a slight problem, for me in drummode.
If I am adding accents and sticking at the same time, or in general if the sticking is under the staff... They will not stand in a straight line. Is it possible to add this futue?
> Im sending the file.
>
> It´s from bar 34 and forward... dont know if you can help???

You want the H and the V to appear in the same horizontal line, right?
Try staff-padding