Re: foreign languages and caching bugs?

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: foreign languages and caching bugs?
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 18:20:14 -0800

On 3-Nov-05, at 2:14 PM, Markian Hlynka wrote:

On Nov 3, 2005, at 14:18, Graham Percival wrote:
This is an issue with the OSX Preview application; it has nothing to do with non-latin text. It has been discussed here before, but I don't think there's any solution planned.

that's a relief... I'm quite liking lilypond so far! But, um... so how can I open my pdfs with something else?

Please keep lilypond email traffic on the mailists, since other people may help or receive help from the discussion. In addition, this is a better topic for lilypond-user than bug-lilypond.

Not with the standard lilypond app, but this app might do it:
http://edbaskerville.com/software/lilypad/

Thanks for the reply! Would you like to see an example of the other bug I posted?

Sorry, I can't help you with that one.

Cheers,
- Graham