Re: windows user of lilybook (wanted for help)

From: Darius Blasband
Subject: Re: windows user of lilybook (wanted for help)
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2005 10:25:45 +0100

I managed to get it to work by installing cygwin's tex, Python, shell, etc... together with the native Lilypond for windows (not the cygwin version!) It's a bit ugly at first sight, but it works. I postponed trying to get it to work under Python under native NT as soon as it started working
(Don't have exact version numbers here... Am at the office right now !!!)

Can get more info if you want me to...

Darius.

Mehmet Okonsar wrote:

Is there any windows user having succeeded to get lilypond-book
running?
Please help by telling Python version, Lilypond version, Miktex
version and location,
environment variables etc..
Thanks