Re: faqs leftout

From: Aaron
Subject: Re: faqs leftout
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2005 14:17:22 +0200

Denemo's current development will implement a script to keep it in much
tighter sync with lilypond.

One of the long term goals is to integrate it with editors such as
emacs/vim/jedit so that working in the gui will update the text and
working in the text will update the gui.

Anyone who feels the itch to come over and help in the development of
denemo is most encouraged to do this.

Aaron