Re: \book usage

From: David Raleigh Arnold
Subject: Re: \book usage
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 10:36:38 -0500

On Sunday 06 November 2005 05:24 am, Erik Sandberg wrote: > On Sunday
06 November 2005 02.40, Graham Percival wrote: > > On 4-Nov-05, at
12:40 AM, Mats Bengtsson wrote: > > > If you get two PDF output files,
then you still have some \book{...}  > > > left > > > in one of the

on the last page, > so I don't think it would make sense to change
those settings locally for one > \score.

Indeed it wouldn't, because a copyright notice on the first page is
copyrighting the whole publication.  A tagline is for a whole
publication.  Having a copyright field for each score would not help,
because then if you had a notice for each score there would be no
copyright for the whole publication.  You just need to add the notices
as text before each piece, or you can put it after any piece which is
on a single page including the notice, since the notice is supposed to
go "on the first page of music".  The sure way of getting it right is
to put each notice into a subtitle or second author line as text, and
use the copyright field only to copyright the whole thing.  daveA

--
Free download of technical exercises worth a lifetime of practice:
"Dynamic Guitar Technique".  Nothing else is close.

          http://www.openguitar.com/instruction.html

To write to me privately please include my full name, David Raleigh
Arnold, in the "To" or "CC" field along with the address, and do not
send html.  dra..at..openguitar.com darnold4..at..cox.net