Measure confusion

From: Kress, Stephen
Subject: Measure confusion
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 14:45:15 -0600

All,

I have been happily using lilypond for a while now but have run into a real mystery.  I've attached the .ly file I'm working on.  I'm using 2.6.4.

If you generate the PDF, you'll notice bar lines are missing between measures 71 and 72 and thereafter, until measure 75.  The text "75" for the measure number should be on the double bar one measure later.  It really looks like something has made lilypond's timing go very strange.  I thought it might be because of the triplet 16ths, but I can comment those out and the problems before them are still there.

I'm not doning anything complicated at all here so I am at a loss as to why lilypond stops drawing bar lines and stops counting properly (or at least gives the appearance of not counting rignt).

Any help would be very much appreciated.  Thanks!

Stephen