[OT] was: Re: lilypond fonts and inkscape

From: Sean Reed
Subject: [OT] was: Re: lilypond fonts and inkscape
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 11:09:27 +0100

btw:

this program (inkscape) looks excitingly promising as an alternative to illustrator, but unfortunately opening .ps files appears to still only be a working function on linux and not yet on osx!

does anyone know of a similar open source svg oriented program with which a person can, for example, make manual tweaks to postscript files?

best,
sean

Sean Reed
Hamburg, Germany