Re: rehearsal mark question

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: rehearsal mark question
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2005 19:22:33 +0100

Seng Liang wrote:
Hi, I am using Lilypond 2.7.12 on Windows 98.
As stated in the manual, rehearsal marks only appear above a staff. While this is true for most rehearsal marks, there are some exceptions. The most notable one being "attacca". The "attacca" mark appears below a staff for every part, but only appears once in a full score below the bottom most staff. Therefore I would think this is a rehearsal mark and not a markup text. This creates a unique problem. While I can use the \override command to move the "attacca" mark below a staff for every staff, when combining them into a full score however, the "attacca" mark appears below the top most staff and not the bottom most. Is there a way to fix this?

That would be a bug; can you submit a bugreport including a small .ly file?