Re: New to the list, question about lilypond-book

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: New to the list, question about lilypond-book
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 13:34:32 +0100

This will not work entirely well since the installed version of the file has a
few lines that differ compared to the "source code" version that you get if
you follow Han-Wen's instructions.

Just copy the lines with "datadir = ..." from your original version into the
one from savannah.gnu.org and it should work well.

By the way, I assume that you use the Cygwin version, right?
I'm trying to make the native Windows version of lilypond-book to
work correctly as well.

  /Mats

Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:

Vaylor Trucks wrote:

I'm very sorry if this is covered in the manual or somewhere online, but can someone explain to me how to implement the patch?

Vaylor

No problem, try downloading the latest version of the lilypond-book.py file from

http://savannah.gnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/*checkout*/lilypond/lilypond/scripts/lilypond-book.py?rev=1.278&only_with_tag=lilypond_2_6&content-type=text/plain

(if you appreciate this service, consider a donation. see http://lilypond.org/web/sponsor/ )

        Mats Bengtsson
        Signal Processing