Re: Changing every grob's color in a staff

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: Changing every grob's color in a staff
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 12:02:39 +0100

Maurizio Tomasi wrote:
My first try was to write a function that set manually the color for each possible grob in the Staff and Voice context,
but this is boring and not elegant at all.

but unfortunately \applyoutput works on the first grob only. How could I tell Lilypond to use "gray-grob" on every grob on the staff?

A couple of options:

- write an "all_grob_property_engraver", which takes a list like

  allGrobProperties =  #`(color ,gray)

and applies that to every grob.

- Use scheme code to set #'color in all grobs. You can get a list of grob names from the all-grob-descriptions variable.