Re: Creating image files with Lilypond?

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Creating image files with Lilypond?
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 15:07:16 +0100

To change directory from C:\dokuments and settings\jannik jeppesen to
C:\dokuments and settings\jannik jeppesen\skrivebord, do
chdir skrivebord
or
cd skrivebord

See for example
http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/windows/xp/all/proddocs/en-us/ntcmds.mspx
for more information.

Also, did you install version 2.6.4-5 from www.lilypond.org,
there have been a number of different 2.6.4-x versions over the
last weeks and I think it's only the last one that works really well.
If you just installed, it may be that you have to first logout and login
again (or possibly even reboot) to get the correct path settings.

  /Mats

Jannik Jeppesen wrote:

Hi again... perhaps a stupid question... hope not.

when I start cmd.exe and type "cd" nothing happends it still says:

C:\dokuments and settings\jannik jeppesen> i want to go to

C:\dokuments and settings\jannik jeppesen\skrivebord>

How is that possible?

and when i try to open lilypond it simply says that lilypond is not a command???

What am i doing wrong?

Jannik

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mats Bengtsson" <address@hidden>