Re: lily in agnula ? lily in live distro ?

From: Pedro Kröger
Subject: Re: lily in agnula ? lily in live distro ?
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 01:58:48 -0200

Cyprien Gay <address@hidden> writes:

> Also, is there any live-cd with lilypond on it ?
> If not, would that not be a great thing to have,
> for the spreading lilypond ?

that's a good idea. I just sent an email to dyne:bolic mailing list to
see if they are interested in that.

hum, that raises the question of what editor to use. I'm perfectly happy
with Emacs but maybe some people will not. Jedit seem ok but depends on
non-free software (does it run with some free java?)

Pedro Kröger